AIM
braintrip

Messed-Up Bible Stories 4 Messed-Up Bible Stories 4

10s as usual

I always liked you're work and have been looking forward for the #4 september release. Good to see it here. More please :)

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

Great!

I don't I'd ever get sick of watching any OOT spoofs and parodys you could make. So hop to it! I want a third one :)

Great job, excellent work. I really enjoy your animations and wish you would keep submitting these kinds of works!

Tom Fulp Speaks! Tom Fulp Speaks!

Interesting

Not really sure what to say other than that.

and to that darkfiresoul, I'm pretty sure Tom Fulp doesn't live in England.... lolz, noob

MADNESS: Mystery Jim MADNESS: Mystery Jim

Yea

I like your cartoon drawing style, it's very well done. The only thing I can add is liven up the surrounding and backgrounds more. Other then that, nice job.

Zelda: UO Epis:5 2of2 Zelda: UO Epis:5 2of2

Pretty good

The voice acting in the series is a rather monotone and unexciting, but I like the whole production over all. You did a good job overall.

Something Something

Still awesome

This has been marked as my favorite since I made this specific account back in '01. (this was brand new, and was in the top 50 for awhile i believe).

Sad to see that these new people to this site mark this down in score when this was made when newgrounds was starting.

Tom Fulp likes JT Tom Fulp likes JT

One of my favorite authors

I like your animation, and voice acting. Keep making more flash animations :)

In the glimpse of an eye In the glimpse of an eye

I like your style

I like your style, it's good and you could make a really great series i'm sure (of what I do not know) but you definitely have the ability.

This was good and simple. 5/5

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Yep

Not the best animation I've ever seen, but I guess everyone else likes it.

Not bad

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Well

The comparability to DBZ was very thick, almost annoying at times because of the lack of originality. However, at the same time, your graphics and cartoonish detail made it seem like a saturday morning cartoon, which to me is an accomplishment given the constraints of Flash.

Good job, I give it a thumbs up.