AIM

What?

Were you trying a crack dude? LMFAO, what? HAHA

Ragdoll Ragdoll

3/5

Looks like you're on to something. Add some more detail and I'll look forward to playing a more interactive game. Good start

wsp responds:

thx, ill get on making it into a game once i get some stuff out of the way! :D

Wiimote Wars Wiimote Wars

Foolish

Don't submit things that can't be played by 60% of the general populous. Fool

Random Sentence Game Random Sentence Game

You get points for giving me this:

I strangled a police man because they needed help

Aprime responds:

a 4!

seriosly

at least say why it was bad

Pico's Blam Jam Pico's Blam Jam

ok...

wow..... Wayyyyy too slow moving, speed this crap up. But yeah, alright wasnt' too bad. But yeah, needs way more detail... Man...

PivotGames responds:

slow - that's only the first tutorial level. In the madness level your speed doesn't really matter
not too bad - 3? That seems too bad to me
more detail - the're a quality button, press it for better quality. I can't imagine you're talking about the whole detail level in the game, cuz I think hans did an amazing job. Just look at the madness enemies when you shoot them from upclose with a shotgun. Those animations are masterpieces.
-Bas

Boss Bash Boss Bash

not good

the mario brothers 2 was HORRIBLY made. You should have tested this more thouroghly before releasing it. nice try though qq

Flash Element TD Flash Element TD

Nice tribute game

And to the person before me, no shit it's stolen genius.

Decent game

Bloons Tower Defense Bloons Tower Defense

ok...

Was alright... No strategy needed though, as it was extremely easy. So for those of you who are writing up strategies in your reviews, there's no need.

Game was good, graphics were sufficient and it was a good time killer. Thanks

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

bad

Okay game... But the glitch in the game made it horrible to play and ruined the whole experience. The glitch found was a reload where it would reload but the animation would not occur (just the sound) and then the game was unplayable (out of focus) and unable to control. Sorry but this needs to be fixed.

Pico of the Dark Ages Pico of the Dark Ages

Alright

Pretty good graphics. Game was very easy though. If you ever played any sidescrollers (are a gamer from back in the day) it was very easy. But I can see how kids who are used to the 3d shit are having difficulty.

Here is a hint: Jump attack :)

But yeah, good game. You did a good job, game had no bugs that I could see either.